Monday, September 10, 2007

And so I finally have an official blogpage...

Well, i do have a blog page. in fact I had a few before... I think I had 3. But I deleted them. except for some yeah. I can't stand it--can't stand myself! I hate to read what I write. Most of them sounds pathetic. Maybe because I often write what I felt at the moment...without thinking...which makes them senseless.
Anyway, this is an attempt to write no-nonsense. I guess it's tradition for every blogger to explain first what their blog is all about or why they created such blogpage. Well, here goes...
My page is zeteo sofian. Greek for "one seek wisdom." Wisdom (sofvia) is what I really would ask God for a gift. I would want that more than gold or fame. By writing, I would be able to process information, analyze them, reflect. It's one way of organizing thoughts. It's also learning. So if you're a reader of this page, you're very welcome to react or criticize. Just do it with poise--in other words, 'wag kang bastos.

[Oh, I sure hope I have enough time to write those things I really want to write.]

1 comment:

Wdoodle said...

Yes, Ma'am, leave an elegantly written comment using words instead of mud. Gotcha! :) welcome to blogging.